Monday, March 16, 2015

Au Revoir

After far to much consideration, I've decided to say au revoir my friends and call a permanent hiatus on this little blog.

I've been here for over two years now, and in that time my life has changed somewhat dramatically. I underwent surgery, relieving some pain that prevented me from getting up and DOING things. I moved to the other side of the world.

Perhaps most importantly, when I began writing here I was working in a public library and studying library science. Living and breathing books. Nowadays (and a surprise to me too) I have a job far away from books and in the private sector, with longer deadline driven hours. And I love it more than I ever would have imagined. Books have gone back from to being a lifestyle to being a much loved hobby. A hobby that blogging has lately felt like like an interruption, rather than a compliment too.

For now, it feels like it's time to go back to reading just for me.

I'll still be reading all your blogs though. Need to keep discovering great books somehow! And if you want to keep up on my reading (with snippet reviews as and when I feel like it) you can find me (and add me!) on Goodreads or on Twitter @SarahJLisle.

So long - I've got many good books to get back to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment