I'm cutting back on challenge sign-ups this year (more on that to come, perhaps), but I can't resist re-signing up to the Back to the Classics Challenge hosted by Books and Chocolate. Because I can play chicken and not list particular books, it makes it a nice relaxing challenge that still encourages me to do some Classic reading.
Unlike this year, I'm not giving myself a stated aim for 2015 in terms of the numbers of categories I want to hit. We'll just see how we go! Here at least, are the categories I'll be putting my Classic reading into. . .
1. A 19th Century Classic
2. A 20th Century Classic
3. A Classic by a Woman Author.
4. A Classic in Translation.
5. A Very Long Classic Novel
6. A Classic Novella
7. A Classic with a Person's Name in the Title.
8. A Humorous or Satirical Classic.
9. A Forgotten Classic.
10. A Nonfiction Classic.
11. A Classic Children's Book.
Lets see how we go!