Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kindle Freebie Haul #2

I've talked before about how I love 'the best kind of book shopping spree' AKA a free one. Finding great freebies for Kindle is a fun waste of 10 minutes when I happen to have it, and I check a couple of freebie sites every couple of days. So, I've decided to showcase my hauls as a semi-regular (because they don't happen regularly) feature here on The Everyday Reader.

This was a result of checking the Amazon Free Bestseller list late on Thursday night and finding a heap of big name authors with freebies up, which has only happened once to me before! So for all those out there who say freebies are just self-published muck. . . . all of the below are traditionally published, except one (can you guess which?).





1 comment:

  1. I've just gone and bought all of these books simply because they're free. I never knew you could find such amazing books free in the kindle store. Thanks for the tip off, I'll know to regularly keep my eyes open for some awesome freebies.

    ReplyDelete