Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Classics Club Spin



Time for another Classics Club Spin! Once again I'll be picking 20 unread titles from my Classics Club list and seeing what happens. My theme for this spin is short reads. I would love to get another book crossed off the list, but August and September are packed months for me (both in terms of a growing TBR pile and lots of things on in real life). So I'm keeping this spin achievable, for the sake of my own sanity. Here we go. .

1. Adams, Richard: Watership Down
2. Buchan, John: The Thirty-Nine Steps
3. Capote, Truman: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
4. Christie, Agatha: Murder on the Orient Express
5. Conan Doyle, Arthur: A Study in Scarlet
6. de Saint-Exupery, Antoine: The Little Prince
7. Fitzgerald, F. Scott: The Great Gatsby
8. Hemingway, Ernest: The Old Man and the Sea
9. Nesbitt, Edith: The Railway Children
10. Priestly, J.B: An Inspector Calls
11. Steinbeck, John: Of Mice and Men
12. Walker, Alice: The Color Purple
13. Remarque, Erich Maria: All Quiet on the Western Front
14. le Carre, John: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
15. Hawthorne, Nathaniel: The Scarlet Letter
16. Conan Doyle, Arthur: The Hound of the Baskervilles
17. Gaskell, Elizabeth: North and South
18. Ishiguro, Kazuo: Remains of the Day
19. Atwood, Margaret: Oryx and Crake
20. Waugh, Evelyn: Brideshead Revisited

I may have run out of options as short as I would like. . .  I'll be hoping for 11 or under for this spin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment