Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books #10 Round Up

Bout of Books

So here I am, at the end of my very first Bout of Books!! Although I didn't really jump into the social side of things, due to just starting a new job (and being completely exhausted because of it), I feel like I did good and am looking forward to joining in again when I'm more settled into my new routine.

I met all of my goals but one. I finished my third book on Sunday to meet my goal of three books, though I read from 5 in total over the course of the week. I finished:


I also read from:


For a total page count of 1056 pages. Not bad!! I also wrote (scheduled) a non-review blog post (as well as two reviews) during the week and participated in three mini-challenges via twitter. I didn't manage two comments a day, mainly because I'm no good at coming up with meaningful things to say when my brain is tired.

I've loved following along with everyone and am looking forward to joining in more with the chats etc next time. I think I'll also set myself a slightly different book goal next time - maybe pages per day. 

Link me to your round ups!

2 comments:

  1. ..."mainly because I'm no good at coming up with meaningful things to say when my brain is tired."

    Oh, I know that feeling. I did a pretty good job visiting blogs throughout the week, but some days I had tons of comments to give, and other days it just wasn't happening. The nice thing about WordPress blogs is that they come with a "like" button. I made a lot of use of those "like" buttons. "I'm here, I'm reading, really! I just don't feel like saying 'You're doing great!' twenty times in a row!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Charleen, glad I'm not the only one that has that problem!!!

      Delete