Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Things


Joining in with The Broke and the Bookish. This week it's my top ten bookish things wishlist. . . in all honesty the problem here is limiting it to just ten!!!

Source
1. I love the book posters (and t-shirts, and totes) from Litograph. Who wouldn't want the ENTIRE text of their favourite classic on the wall?

Source

2. Because who wouldn't want their house to smell like a secondhand book store?

Source

3. A personal library embosser, all part of my plan to have the ultimate personal library

Source

Source

4 & 5: Because I need bookish jewellry in my life

Source

6. I can quilt, so obviously I need to make myself one of these

Source

7. A book clutch, another bookish DIY I need to get around too. Or buy.

Source

8. Book text scarf. Me loves.

Source

9. Bookish laptop skin. Yes I just need bookish references in every aspect of my life, obviously.

Source

10. And rounding it off with the classic Penguin book mug.

So now I can wear bookish wear bookish clothes, look at bookish prints on my wall while snuggled under my bookish quilt, inhaling a bookish scent and drinking tea from a bookish mug. . . . while reading, obviously.

8 comments:

  1. What a cool list - I really love the idea of a bookish quilt. :) I see that we also share a few! ;) Happy reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bookish quilt = awesomesauce :-D

      Delete
  2. Awesome list - I adore that scarf. And that old book smell thing-y is awesome as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Unfortunately it's kinda expensive

      Delete
  3. That book text scarf loos so adorbs! I'd totally wear it! :D my top ten tuesday http://wp.me/p3v5T1-o6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! That bookish clutch is rather amazing, I kind of want one. Is that made from a real book... I don't know if I could do that to a book :O Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could do it either, unless the book was already ruined. I certainly couldn't do it to a brand new one!!!

      Delete
  5. The book quilt and the laptop skin...love and love! I could hang that quilt on the wall of my personal library. :)

    ReplyDelete