Anyways, here's my rather late kick-off, which I'll return to and update when I can!
- Name and Blog: I’m Sarah of The Everyday Reader
- Snacks and Beverages of Choice: Tea and lots more tea! Maybe some lemsip to help with the sneezing. Crackers :-D
- Where are you reading from today? Warwickshire, UK.
- What are your goals for the Readathon?: I'm hoping to knock off my first ever reading of Anne of Green Gables. Anything beyond that will be a bonus as far as I'm concerned!
- What book(s) are you planning on reading?: Anne of Green Gables, by L.M Montgomery. If I finish that I plan to either move straight on to Anne of Avonlea or maybe dive into Jane Eyre.
- Are you excited?: Yes!!! I feel like I would be more excited if I wasn't sick, but to be honest, who doesn't love an excuse to read more :-)
Starting point: 42% on my kindle
Finished at: 100%
Book 2: Anne of Avonlea
Starting point: 0%
Current progress: 70%
I'm calling it a day at that. I'm actually extremely happy with how much I read, considering that I'm still sniffling far to much. One book done, one almost done! See you all next year :-)