Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Pile of Preparedness

So, all going to plan, on Thursday this week I get to spend about 8 hours at the hospital. Half of which I'll probably (hopefully!) be asleep, but the nurse recommended bringing a good book for the other half. From the time husband likely wheels me out of the hospital doors, I have to spend almost two months not putting ANY weight on one leg. I anticipate a lot of time in bed and on the couch. For the last few weeks I've been building up a pile of reading material to see me through :-D


Lost, Stolen or Shredded: Stories of Missing Works of Art and Literature


Cora's Heart


For God, Country and Coca-Cola


Moranthology


Room


There's also a few titles waiting for me on my Kindle. Some more of Austen's minor works for Austen in August. A couple of modern re-interpretations of Austen for the same. We'll see what else turns up. I'm kinda of looking forward to having some downtime, even if it's at home and not on a nice beach somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment