Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best of 2013

dc44c-toptentuesday

This week for Top Ten Tuesday over at The Broke and the Bookish it's the top ten books I've read so far this year. It was kinda funny looking back at some of my ratings from earlier in the year and realising that some of the books I didn't rate that highly have been the ones that have stuck with me. Does anyone else find that? Anyways, here's my top ten.

Best of 2013

Or my top nine. The tenth on my list I haven't actually finished yet, I'm about three-quarters of the way through, but it's definitely shaping up to be one of the best reads of the year for me. So a special mention goes to . . .



What are your favourite reads of the year?

7 comments:

  1. Anna & The French Kiss is on my TBR list. Les Misérables is too, but the size of it tends to put me off starting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taking me so long to get through it, but it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Les Mis is one of those life changing books if you can just get through it. Love the musical! Congrats on taking on the challenge!

    I really need to read Fangirl. I see it everywhere.

    My List

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVED Anna and The French Kiss. You will have to read Lola and the Boy Next Door. Anna and Etienne make several appearances and I really liked Lola and Cricket as well.

    Scarlet is on my TBR list, so I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-books-ive-read.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlet made my list too (I'm so excited for Cress), and I want to read Fangirl! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/06/24/top13/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Anna. It's one of my all-time favorites. I'm excited for Fangirl. It's getting great early buzz. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete