Saturday, March 16, 2013

TBR Pile Challenge: March Update



So it's now March, which means we're now 1/4 of the way through the year. Which is scary in itself. Also means we're quarter of the year through the 2013 TBR (to-be-read) pile challenge. I've managed 3 of 12 so far, so I'm exactly on target!

1: Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

2: My Life in France

3: Austenland

You can see the rest of my original list here. I have to admit I'm pretty happy with my choices so far. My Life in France was fantastic and Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day was definitely worth reading. Austenland was probably the most disappointing - it didn't live up to what I'd heard about it. But it was still fun to read and I'll be watching the movie if it ever comes out in New Zealand.

I'm half way through Never Let Me Go at the moment and enjoying it immensely so far. I think Montaillou might be up after that, to get the most academic one out of the way!

Head over here to see how everyone else is going with their pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment